RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Covergirl Rewards

What are the rewards for daily & weekly Covergirl?
Xoxox
TiaCruz

Best Answer

Answers

• TiaCruzTiaCruz Stylista

Thank you Miss @VickyLania . noticed you were absent past couple of days on game. Glad to see you back on the runway!

• You're welcome Miss @TiaCruz. And thank you. I have these extremely busy times now and then, lately quite often actually. I decided a year ago that I really needed a change in my work life, so I went back to school to study full time on a business exam. Plus I also have the pleasure of being a mother of two beautiful girls at 8 and 3 years.
    But it feels good to be back - every time!