RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Top Models not working past couple of days..

Top Models List (daily, weekly, etc.,) and Friends list not working past couple of days. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Daily 3 Star Player
Add me = TiaCruz

Tagged:

Best Answers

• TiaCruzTiaCruz Stylista
    Accepted Answer

@julopesx said:
    Hi @TiaCruz,

We are sorry you are experiencing these issues. Please, send us a screenshot, so we can see what is the problem. Send it to [email protected]

Hi @julopesx
    I emailed you the info and screenshots the other day. Yesterday and today I did not receive my 10 diamonds for watching the video ad. Also my friends list has been empty three times today. Top list also not working still. I know @VickyLania was having same problems with her friends list the other day. Not sure if she still is.

Answers

• AnnaAstridAnnaAstrid Stylista

@julopesx said:
    Hi @TiaCruz,

We are sorry you are experiencing these issues. Please, send us a screenshot, so we can see what is the problem. Send it to [email protected]

Hi! I have the same problem with daily reward. I did not receive my 10 diamonds for watching the video ad.
    This is the third day when I did not get my diamonds. Now I need 30 diamonds. Help me, please! My username it's AnnaAstrid