RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

No Runway Invitation

I've reached level 20 & the runway price has increased to 50 stars and Ive gotten 54 stars but no invitation. Is it the new update?

Comments

• SparklesSparkles Stylista

you don't need invitations anymore. whenever you reach 50 stars,use them to submit your look on the runway!

• LinaLina Community Manager

@mona88, @sparkles is right. If you have the new update (we're testing, it'll be available for everyone very soon), you can submit your look to the Runway directly without having to claim the invitation!

@Lina said:
    @mona88, @sparkles is right. If you have the new update (we're testing, it'll be available for everyone very soon), you can submit your look to the Runway directly without having to claim the invitation!

Is it still testing? Good,because I have been experimenting difficulties with the News section. Whenever I open the menu and tap News,the game closes. Also the way the beauty close-ups look is not that ok. They are too low. Keep it the way they were,please. Another issue is that I can't know anymore how many people have styled me,and after I give them stars,I get nothing. When I pick someone to style at an event,it doesn't ask who am I styling. And that may be a problem for newbies. At least give some coins. And the major problem is that I can't find the Agency. The only way I can access it is by the News section. Last but not least,the Runway section does not look good at all. Way too many stuff put togheter. And the design is not impressing. And the replacement of the star from the level icon wasn't a good idea. That is my opinion about the update. But the rest is pretty good,I actually like the new design.

• ZoeyZoey Administrator
    edited June 13

@Sparkles This is fantastic feedback and it really helps us improve Stylista. We have responded to your comments below :)
    [Whenever I open the menu and tap News, the game closes]
    -That doesn't sound good :( Does it happen every time you tap the news button?

[Also the way the beauty close-ups look is not that ok. They are too low. Keep it the way they were, please]
    -We are aware of this and hope to fix this in the future. The beauty covergirl is a new feature but already very
    popular so we want to make it better

[Another issue is that I can't know anymore how many people have styled me,and after I give them stars,I get nothing]
    -You can now find the agency features in the news. Every time you have been styled or rated by a friend it appears in the news.

[When I pick someone to style at an event, it doesn't ask who am I styling. And that may be a problem for newbies. At least give some coins]
    -Thanks for this feedback, we will think about it =)

[And the major problem is that I can't find the Agency The only way I can access it is by the News section]
    -We added all the agency features to the news which opens every time you start the game. We felt that this was easier to find for new players and a better way to tell you when someone has styled/rated you. The city was also getting quite cluttered and we wanted to make it easier to find the shops, your home, events and the runway by moving some things into the news.

[Last but not least, the Runway section does not look good at all. Way too many stuff put togheter. And the design is not impressing]
    -We've iterated a lot on this internally, we hope to improve this in the near future

[And the replacement of the star from the level icon wasn't a good idea]
    -The reason we changed it was because we used a star icon for a lot of different things, agency icon, level icon, event stars, popups etc...This could be confusing, so to clear things up the only icons using stars is the stars you earn from events

@Zoey said:
    @Sparkles This is fantastic feedback and it really helps us improve Stylista. We have responded to your comments below :)
    [Whenever I open the menu and tap News, the game closes]
    -That doesn't sound good :( Does it happen every time you tap the news button?

[Also the way the beauty close-ups look is not that ok. They are too low. Keep it the way they were, please]
    -We are aware of this and hope to fix this in the future. The beauty covergirl is a new feature but already very
    popular so we want to make it better

[Another issue is that I can't know anymore how many people have styled me,and after I give them stars,I get nothing]
    -You can now find the agency features in the news. Every time you have been styled or rated by a friend it appears in the news.

[When I pick someone to style at an event, it doesn't ask who am I styling. And that may be a problem for newbies. At least give some coins]
    -Thanks for this feedback, we will think about it =)

[And the major problem is that I can't find the Agency The only way I can access it is by the News section]
    -We added all the agency features to the news which opens every time you start the game. We felt that this was easier to find for new players and a better way to tell you when someone has styled/rated you. The city was also getting quite cluttered and we wanted to make it easier to find the shops, your home, events and the runway by moving some things into the news.

[Last but not least, the Runway section does not look good at all. Way too many stuff put togheter. And the design is not impressing]
    -We've iterated a lot on this internally, we hope to improve this in the near future

[And the replacement of the star from the level icon wasn't a good idea]
    -The reason we changed it was because we used a star icon for a lot of different things, agency icon, level icon, event stars, popups etc...This could be confusing, so to clear things up the only icons using stars is the stars you earn from events

Thanks for clearing stuff up! Also,no,my game closes occasionally when I tap News from the Menu. Oh,I forgot to thank the team for finally putting back the daily ad and removing Fans. Although,after we finish rating styles in the Agency,we get nothing. A small amount of coins and/or XP would help. Last but not least,when I tap Attend at an event,it takes waaaaay too long to load the stylistas i can pick to style.

@Zoey and it's a little bit frustrating that old problems like hair positioning and the way certain items look like have not been solved.

• ZoeyZoey Administrator

@Sparkles Thank you again. I agree on the loading time when attending events. We'll take your feedback into consideration for future updates :)

@Zoey said:
    @Sparkles Thank you again. I agree on the loading time when attending events. We'll take your feedback into consideration for future updates :)

Thank you so much! :heart: