RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Becoming a COVERGIRL just once? Maybe

G_nettG_nett Stylista
edited May 12 in FAQ

I have 2 Q's. Ok when is the best time to sum it ur model in the runway to get the best chance of being chosen? And why is it that I put time and effort into my models style and clothing and Never get chosen but the models that do get picked looks like they just took seconds on picking the most basic of clothing.. Like level 3 type clothing... Tbh most of them look bad. One was just in her bra and undies.. So that proved she didn't even style her model.. So that's why I feel something is up with daily cover girl, weekly and monthly..

Tagged: