RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

How can I connect to my old account?

R0SSYR0SSY Stylista
in FAQ

I already have an account, level 29, and when I downloaded the game again I had to make a new account. Please help.

Answers

• LadyIariiLadyIarii Stylista

Hola! A mi también me pasó lo mismo. Yo tuve que crear otra cuenta. Pero estoy investigando a ver si puedo recuperar la anterior, ya que la busqué entre los usuarios y aún está activa, no es que no existe. Si logró encontrar una solución, te la voy a comunicar.

Saludos :)

• R0SSYR0SSY Stylista

Ladylarii

Thank you, sweetheart. I am really hoping we can get our accounts back. I don't want to lose all the progress.

• josybarrosjosybarros Stylista

eu estava no nivel 25 precisei desinstalar e quando instalei tive que fazer um novo registro tem como restaurar meu progresso

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Olá @josybarros,

Se você não conectou a sua conta com o Facebook ou Google Play, será necessário começar o jogo novamente.