RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

FREE SUPERSTAR FOR STYLISTAS FAQ

julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

ATTENTION: You should know!

Once your 2 days Superstar is finished, and if you don’t purchase Superstar membership, the items you put in your unlocked Superstar Suite, will be locked in there with no possibility to take them out, with no exceptions. Remember to take them out before the 2 days are finished or purchase a Superstar membership here and continue to enjoy all the perks of being Superstar!

I ALREADY PLAY STYLISTA, DO I STILL GET THE 2 DAYS SUPERSTAR AND 50 DIAMONDS?

Yes! We love that you are already a Stylista! You can use your unique Stardoll Promo code to get 50 Diamonds in Stylista. When you redeem your code in Stylista and reach level 5, you will also receive two days of Full Superstar Membership on Stardoll. Enjoy!
IMPORTANT: Make sure your Stylista app is up to date. Go to the App Store or the Play Store and update it to the most current version.

WILL MY ACCOUNT BE RESTRICTED DURING THE 2 DAYS SUPERSTAR?

Nope! You will have full Superstar status, which means you will be able to send gifts, decorate your Superstar rooms, sell items in the Starbazaar, and everything else that comes with Superstar!

HOW DO I REDEEM MY PROMO CODE?

Download Stylista for free on any Android or iOS mobile device and create an account. If you have already downloaded the app, make sure it is up to date. In the app, go to SETTINGS and then click on REDEEM CODE (if you have an older version of Stylista, you wont see the REDEEM CODE button). Enter your Unique Promo Code to receive 50 Diamonds! Once you have entered your code and reached level 5 in Stylista, you will also become a Stardoll Superstar for 2 days on Stardoll.com!

HOW CAN I KNOW MORE ABOUT STYLISTA?

Stylista is a free to play mobile game where users try to grow in their career as stylists! You can expand your wardrobe, dress clients for events, and unlock bigger, better stores, apartments and cities. You also compete for Covergirl each day and vote on the best look when your Stylista walks the runway! You can visit the Stylista forum to get to know more about the game. You can contact Stylista support at [email protected]

HOW DO I GET 2 DAYS SUPERSTAR MEMBERSHIP?

In order to get the 2 Free Days of Stardoll Superstar, you will need to download Stylista on your mobile device (iOS phone, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet) and create an account in Stylista. Then you will enter your unique promo code in Stylista to receive 50 free diamonds. Once you have reached Level 5 within Stylista, you will automatically receive 2 days Superstar on Stardoll.com

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD STYLISTA?

Go to the Apple App Store or the Google Play shop and download the free Stylista App by Stardoll. Open the app and you should be able to create a profile and play!

WHAT IF SOMEONE STEALS MY PROMO CODE?

You only get one unique code to get free Diamonds in the Stylista game. This code is linked to your Stardoll account. Do not give your code away! If you lose your code, you will not be able to get a new one.