RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

NEW FEATURES!

2»

Comments

• Hi Zoe! I can't find the new version of the game to download just the old one in google play. Maybe there is another name? Thanks

• So...I'm absolutely addicted to Stylista! But I've reached LEVEL 47 & UNLOCKED (up to) LEVEL 50 in the clothing department. However, when I hit this new level...NOTHING exciting happen. :(
    No new store. No new clothes. Nothing. I must admit I was like a child, disappointed on Christmas morning. I continue to style because I enjoy the clothing & especially the facial/feature styling. My question, is level 50 the ceiling of Stylista's capabilities? I certainly hope not, for I'm always out for the new & albeit insignificant to anyone other than myself, the gratification & childish sense of accomplishment that thrills when leveling up nets reward. Thank you for taking time to read & hopefully respond. Stylista fan!!!
    alliedee

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Olá @togukawa,

Nós checamos a sua conta e verificamos que você está recebendo os diamantes por assistir os vídeos normalmente. Boa diversão!

• Eu queria saber porque ta demorando tanto pra chega os diamantes de assisti os videos

• Will there be more clothes after level 46??

• @SofiaKhovq said:
    Will there be more clothes after level 46??

This thread was started in 2016, so unfortunately I don't think you'll get an answer on this thread. I don't think they're planning new clothes after level 46... Sorry.

• What's wrong with the weekly winner and top list... the winner only had 2457 total for a week..... u get that in a day....... I won last week with 45929 so how is it that 2457 could win weekly

• Hello everyone! Its December 2017...is there an updated version that I don't know about? Thanks, Katie

• It is but be careful because actually is the old version nothing new and works horrible the game had started twice the whole day the rest of the day I was trying only to open it

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Hello everyone!

We are sorry, but the new version is not yet released. In case you download the app again, the older version will replace the current one.

• I just purchased dimonds and didn't recieve them???

• @julopesx said:
    Hello everyone!

We are sorry, but the new version is not yet released. In case you download the app again, the older version will replace the current one.

Can you narrow down the potential timeframe for when the new update is ready for release?

• EikinellaEikinella Stylista

How can I change my hair style ??

• togukawatogukawa Stylista

Poderia responder a minha mensagem não apaga e dificulta abrigada

• AztaraAztara Stylista

I think this is an awesome game however I noticed that it takes a ton of Jewels to get the good stuff .I was able to watch a few videos to earn some jewels when I first started the game and thought wow this great to be able to earn jewels but that was short lived ...havent seen any chances to earn anymore by watching videos of ads ...this makes me sad....other than that cool game!

• GosscaGossca Stylista

My friend list is gone. When I want to add new friends I see message "you are too popular remove some friends to add new one". To remove what when my list is empty? I cannot play game on this way and I cannot receive stars from my friends coz I can't see them and I can't to stylize them. Please help me. Thank you.

• GosscaGossca Stylista

All is great now! Thank you so much.