RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Can I get a refund or my diamonds

I was charged $5.49 twice on April 29th and I only received one reward. I would appreciate having either a refund or my reward placed on to my account and I would also appreciate a prompt message back. A call or an email, or anything because I enjoy the game but I've purchased things on the game before and this is not the first time that this is happened. I have bought diamonds and then I only received one reward and have to buy them again. I am done letting you get away with taking my money and not saying or doing anything about it. I would appreciate if I could get a refund off the first set of diamonds that I purchased today, thank you.

Answers