RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

I wonder if...

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you, and especially @TiaCruz @Jewels37 @Layniesays and @te0d0rA

I wonder if we will get another and new update soon??
It seems as if they inserted the old version but still display ads for a new update. Maybe they're updating the new version?

What do you think? Does it sound plausible?

Comments

• te0d0rAte0d0rA Stylista
    edited January 9

HAPPY NEW YEAR VickyLania! I guess it's true, the old version but with ads which i had problems before but now it's even worse because the game refuses to open at all but they promised to try to fix,so I'm sorry if don't give you votes for a while..for sure they need ads but it would be nice to get a better version at least as good as the one before the last updates.

Usually they update the game every once or two months.

edited January 9

I play this game from eleven months and I think that only once they upgraded the game (previews updates) the rest were only updates but with the last updates I keep wonder what's the meaning of the word "update" if they made it with an old version?

• TiaCruzTiaCruz Stylista

Ahhhh I just saw this post! Thank you VickyLania! Hope you are having a good New Years as well, & everyone else. I haven't updated this game since I originally joined/downloaded in November. I see in the Google play store that there is an update but I read negative reviews so I haven't updated. This game has so much potential. I wish they would fix the small bugs/issues there are & it'd be amazing. But I am thankful for what we have.......when it works.. He he :)
    Xoxox.
    TiaCruz

• LayniesaysLayniesays Stylista
    edited January 18

Thanks so much, @VickyLania, and happy new year to you too! I have to be honest here... With the latest update, I found myself so frustrated that I uninstalled Stylista. I find it very telling that the company won't fix the issues that exist with the game, won't restore the diamonds that don't show up when the daily ads don't work for whatever reason, but are fine with adding ads when you're playing the game now. I found it especially annoying not being able to back out of the ads I didn't choose to watch, as well.

There are better games, in my opinion, with developers that seem to care about the players. I've been frustrated with Stylista for a while, but this last update was the last straw for me.

@TiaCruz- I agree with you. This game could be fantastic, but the developers just don't seem interested in making that happen. I don't know if it's a small team, or what, but I don't have the time or energy to frustrate myself with this game anymore.

Anyway, I hope y'all have a great year!

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Hi @Layniesays,

We are sorry to hear you left Stylista. We've been missing you here. We are working really hard to fix the problems and bring exciting new features. We hope you come back any time soon or when we do the new releases!

• LayniesaysLayniesays Stylista

@julopesx Thank you for the response. I'm willing to try again, and hopefully things will have improved.