RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Asking friends to rate you

How do you send a message to the other players to rate you?

Comments

• Unfortunately you can't. I have no idea why that message is there... We've all wondered how to do it.

• CamilleLoveSueCamilleLoveSue Stylista
    edited January 2

Aparece p mim na parte de notícias, duas amigas escrito style me. Entao eu acho ,q elas estão pedindo p eu estilizar elas, mas nao sei como manda.

• G_nettG_nett Stylista

They only way is to style them and if they feel like styling u back then they will.. That's what I been doing most the ppl on my friends list show up for me to style so ill style them in hopes they will style me in return... So far they have..

• VichitaVichita Stylista

Como agregó amigas... Pues envío solicitud pero nadie acepta???? Ayuda plis