RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

How do you get people to style you?

Need help have friends but no one will style me

Comments

• VickyLaniaVickyLania Stylista
    edited November 2017

You can watch your friendlist to see who plays on a daily basis and try styling them.
    You can post a comment in an existing Style Me thread (in Off Topic).
    Also, many players style those who always reward them 3 stars.

• VickyLania had great tips. Another thing I find helps when I'm not getting styled a as much is to change up my avatar. New hair, new haircolor, new features, even a new skin tone. For some reason it seems to get me styled more again.

• how do you ask your friends to style you??

• @pompomkatya said:
    how do you ask your friends to style you??

You can't do that in the app.

Only way to ask others to style you is here in the forum. And the best way in here is to use the existing Style Me thread.

• sarahsarah Stylista

Style moi svp je m'appelle dans le jeu sarahnoe

• MekhuMekhu Stylista

Hello style me plz. My id is ' mekhu'