RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Covergirl

arwvxarwvx Stylista

Do votes from beauty runaway count for covergirl?

Tagged:

Comments

• Yes in the Beauty covergirl Daily, Weekly and Monthly contest. It also counts in the All Time toplist. It does not count in Fashion categories.
    I think there should be a daily and a weekly toplist for beauty too but we don't have it yet.

• arwvxarwvx Stylista

Thank you a lot! ^^

• Kitty_twrlzKitty_twrlz Stylista
    edited January 10

Why does it look like in some cover gils like they just threw what ever on and still win it?

• @Kitty_twrlz said:
    Why does it look like in some cover gils like they just threw what ever on and still win it?

It takes a lot of outfits and multiple models on the runway within the 24 hour timeframe to win the daily covergirl. You only see the look they display when the draft is made.

• When is the best time for me to enter to try and win for cover girl.. And some of the ones that have won.. Just seems like they there anything on and still won. I know this bc I seen them wearing it while I was voting and then seen they won

• AnessitaAnessita Stylista

yes... today the monthly covergirl is someone at level 5, wearing the most basic clothes... wtf?!