RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

I'm on level 22.. it was supposed to unlock new stuff in Basiq but never did. Can that be fixed?

Level 22, never unlocked the new stuff in basiq

Answers

• Now I'm on level 23 and it didn't unlock stuff from the next store either.

• arwvxarwvx Stylista

It has happened to me too, you have to go to the bottom of the store and you'll find the new items

• The items are there, but you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find them. I think I went three or four levels before I realized that!

• bijou84bijou84 Stylista

I'm on level 32, can't have access on sterling's boutique. Got the message wadrobe full ,upgrade items or buy new appartment. I try the upgrade items but still have the same message

• Bethany69Bethany69 Stylista

Why i cant wote on runaway?

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Hello @bijou84,

The items are there! They will be on the bottom of the store!

• RobDen10RobDen10 Stylista

I am on level 50 now and it doesn't give me options to upgrade my store. I even have recycled items and still nothing. That is preventing me from purchasing more diamonds if needed. After a certain level, are the upgrades for items no longer avail? If so, then I will use up the diamonds I have and will get off. Thanks for your response!