RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Monthly Covergirl

I am curious as to how the Monthly Covergirl is found? Is it the stylista with the most votes on the runway or is it totally random?
If it is based on runway votes then it just doesn't add up that Monthly Beauty is marixss with 2483 votes and Monthly Fashion is Carvajal with 2158 votes.

And also, would it be possible to create a toplist for beauty too (daily and weekly)??

Tagged:

Answers

• Monthly cover girl is based on the number of votes received. Why do you think that doesn't add up?

• @Layniesays Did you look at the numbers? It should be much higher than 2400.

• The weekly is not right..... what is going on with this game..... 2457 is the top score for weekly..... shouldn't it be more.... I mean u could make that n 1 day...

• Is this a joke? Fashion cover girl in underware?

• te0d0rAte0d0rA Stylista
    edited December 2017

And what about this "free ad" ? Watching videos and not receiving any 10 diamonds ???

• Why does my game keep crashing?

• I have been chief style officer for a while now and I also have 111993 likes and you guys have never given me CoverGirl or put on any style lists why NOT!!!!? Something must be wrong!?

• @Charissedill1976 said:
    I have been chief style officer for a while now and I also have 111993 likes and you guys have never given me CoverGirl or put on any style lists why NOT!!!!? Something must be wrong!?

First of all I got a question... Do you know how the Daily Covergirl is selected and how you end up on the toplists??

Next question... Your current level?
    And your approximately highest daily score in Fashion on the runway?

And finally... Welcome to the runway - where the complete outfit is what matters and where the competition is fierce. It can be a tough job to win the daily covergirl.

• You took my money for 400 diamonds and I didn't receive them on 2-6-2018 at 7:38am

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Hello @Charissedill1976,

Send us an email explaining what happened that you don't have the 400 diamonds. Our email is [email protected]

• koekie2000koekie2000 Stylista

The same models always seem to win the runway. No matter how they are dressed. Sometimes their outfits are very similar to their previous ones like Gun_el. Very uninspired. Is it fixed?

• koekie2000koekie2000 Stylista

@VickyLania said:

@Charissedill1976 said:
    I have been chief style officer for a while now and I also have 111993 likes and you guys have never given me CoverGirl or put on any style lists why NOT!!!!? Something must be wrong!?

First of all I got a question... Do you know how the Daily Covergirl is selected and how you end up on the toplists??

Next question... Your current level?
    And your approximately highest daily score in Fashion on the runway?

And finally... Welcome to the runway - where the complete outfit is what matters and where the competition is fierce. It can be a tough job to win the daily covergirl.

First of all, your answer to the above mentioned players is "First of all I got a question"? Terrible grammar. 2nd of all, you're not the Devil Wears Prada. This is just a silly game. Stop being so uppity to the people paying to play what could be a fun game if it weren't rigged to a few players.