RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

How to get people to style me and earn more stars

dp15dp15 Stylista

Can someone tell me how I can get people to style me? Also, how do I earn the most starts when I style Events? I keep getting low success and only two stars no matter what I do. Thakns.

Answers

• BeautifulJayBeautifulJay Stylista
    edited September 20

Add me on stylista now. Lebs is the name. I will style you

• Me too plz. Just started the game today- it's so fun!!!

• There's no way to ask other players to style you in the game.

As for getting stars for events, it's simpler than it seems at first. From what I can tell, the type of event isn't relevant. To get 5 stars, two things are important- the symbols of the clothing and the levels of the clothing.

For example, you get an event that says it requires level 15 and shows two skulls and a diamond. To get 5 stars, you'll need at least two level 15 pieces of clothing that have a skull icon and one level 15 piece with a diamond icon. However, you'll get more money for the event if you have clothes with higher levels, and if you have more pieces that fit the requirements.

So, I tend to try and have enough pieces of each type to completely dress my doll at the highest level I can reach. The outfit may not be terribly cute, but I've gotten as much as $1900 for a single event.

Hope this helps you, and good luck!

• Quan24Quan24 Stylista

Add and style me Quan24