RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Why aren't i winning covergirl, even though i get more likes?

Yesterday i got almost 7000 likes and i wasn't even placed on the toplist although everyone else had around 4000 likes. Am i doing something wrong? Or is there a rule i don't know about as to why i can't get on the top list?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• itz_clo_cloitz_clo_clo Stylista
    Accepted Answer

@AthenaisCruq Someone else told me on another thread that the covergirl only counts likes from the fashion category. Before id mostly enter beauty and get a ton of likes then be confused as to why i wasn't on the toplist. But since i've only been entering in fashion i've gotten onto the toplist.
    Try entering only fashion and see if that helps you get onto the toplist

Answers

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Hello @itz_clo_clo,

We appreciate your question! The game needs sometime to refresh the real numbers of votes. When it shows around 7000 on your New's page, it means that it's not the real number. After a while, when it updates, it shows the real number of votes.
    Good luck!

• @julopesx Yeah that makes sense but when i add up my runway likes from the day it's still more than some of the toplist girls. I've read on here a few times that the covergirl likes only count for fashion and not beauty, if that's true then that may be why?

• @itz_clo_clo said:
    Yesterday i got almost 7000 likes and i wasn't even placed on the toplist although everyone else had around 4000 likes. Am i doing something wrong? Or is there a rule i don't know about as to why i can't get on the top list?

Me too ,yesterday i got almost 7600 kikes , i dont understand !
    This is not the first time

• It's always the same people and a lot of times they are wearing something very plain and receiving 8000 points,don't seem really fair,especially when the make up is not applied correct (black smudges on cheeks) or to much make up.Yes I'm new here but I already noticed that,just having fun here,I give 3 stars to everyone,if you give me a 1 star in return,I drop you from my list,this is a fun game but the same people should win repeatedly.

• I meant to say; should not win repeatedly.

• I agree. I put together some cute styles and they are blened very well and most of the time I'm getting like max 2000 likes and I see daoly cover with like 3000 sometimes and I'm like where am I on the top ten list in that category? So I understand where your coming from.