RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

RUNWAY LIKES DISAPPEARING

This has happened to me twice today!! I have entered a look into the runway, says I have around 2000 likes to collect and then i click on it and receive 400 instead!
Anyone know of a way to resolve this? I have screenshots as proof!

Comments

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Hello, @ephyra,

Unfortunately, this is a bug and we are working to fix it, as soon as possible. The right amount of likes, is the one you can actually collect. Thanks for you feedback.

• jesswebjessweb Stylista

Am also having the same problem

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Hello dolls,

You don't need to worry, there is no error on the accounting of your votes. The ones you can collect, are the ones you are receiving. Just when you go to news and see 2000 votes, this is not the correct ammount and we are working to fix it.