- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.
Times Frame to enter runways
Hey. I know the toplist is updated daily and weekly but I am confused as to the time frame in which our designs need to be entered in the runway when trying to qualify for toplist. For example if the cut off time is 12am EST then would my outfits entered and completed from 12am to 12am count towards my daily likes? And if I start a runway at 11pm and it ends 4am the next morning does that count for that next morning or the night before?
But most importantly if anyone can tell me the time of day including the timezone for daily runway likes if I want to make toplist or as a covergirl?