RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Some Suggestions to Add to Game

As I've been playing the game some ideas have come to me that I think will make play a little more interesting.
1. When 'Voting' it would be nice to know what 'Event' players are styling for, so we could vote on that.
2. As a player's level increases and also clothing level; there are fewer new clothes available to buy with coins, therefore most people end up with huge coin amt. You should be able to convert coins to diamonds, say 50,000 coins for 50 Diamonds.
3. Also as levels increase, the cost of clothes should be lowered. Put on "Sale" if you will.
Eg: a Level 20 Dress that originally costs 100 Diamonds would start to cost fewer diamonds once you reach a certain level & drop 1 Diamond per Level Up.
4. Some new hairstyles & facial features would be nice
Whatda ya think?