- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.
@Zoey hi i noticed that you are in charge of this site so i will tell you my opinion about the new update. i don't really like it. you should really change it back to how it was please. i can't find the agency anymore on the city so i have to go to the news thing to find it which is really annoying and when i give stars it gives me nothing fix that. also the runway has way too many things put togheter please go back to the actual version. and fix the way the hairs are put on the head.it is not right. and bc of the new update you can see we dont have enough stores so put more in london and remove the beauty covergirl becausde it is not that cool i liked it better before when it was just one now it is so stupid. such an useless update pleeeeease go back to the original version pleeeeease