RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Are you good to your friends in the game?

I was wondering how you girls treat your friends in the game?
Do you give them the few benefits available? Or do you treat them like anyone else?

I almost always vote on my friends on the runway, unless it's an unusually extraordinary gorgeous look they're up against.
And I always give 3 stars when I've been styled, no matter what. Even if my stardoll is basically standing in just underwear and shoes, still 3 stars, because it's tickets for the runway and therefore a really good way to help each other out. Which is also why I don't think twice about removing friends that don't return the favour.

What do you think? Am I being too kind when I want to help my friends?

Comments

• smiley17smiley17 Stylista

I give 3 stars every time I'm styled too, except once I hit the 2 star purely on accident.... being impatient, however I did lose that friend over that which is unfortunate, but I otherwise always give 3 stars no matter what or who......But now what if you don't get styled a lot..... not even by the people you style most......do you continue to just keep styling them?

• VickyLaniaVickyLania Stylista

@smiley17
    I would probably stop styling them.
    I almost always style the same people and they style me. Yesterday I got styled a lot and by a lot of different people - same way today. I think it's because of daily covergirl.

• ValgmaValgma Stylista

@VickyLania
    Add você!!! Espero que me aceite e me stilize...

Como faz para se tornar uma covergirl?!

• narges65narges65 Stylista

I give 3 stars to whom that give me 3 too i thought as u guys at firt but people are cruel sometimes and gave me 1 star for no good reason so i return the favor!!!

• Same here, I always vote for my friends on the runway except if I really like better the other one. I always give 3 stars no matter what the style cause I know sometimes you have to do with what you have to fit the criterias and its not always beautiful lol. If a friend gives me less than 3 stars for the first time I dont mind but if I keep giving them 3 stars and they don't understand I just stop styling them, and so they do the same. That's why I always style the same people now.

• ValériaValéria Stylista

Sou sempre.
    Porém se noto que não sou correspondida eu desfaço a amizade.

• te0d0rAte0d0rA Stylista
    edited July 2017

I always give 3 stars when I am styled though some times i look really bad and I want to ask my ladies just to enjoy this fashion game not only to throw clothes on the dolls just to get the 'great' and also with all respect for all.. why most of the dolls has to wear too much makeup and latex some times they look creepy like ghosts..

• MajestiMajesti Stylista

I'm pretty much the same as you Vicky . Im happy its not just me loll. I figure there has to be some kind of perks to being and having friends.

• I'm new. I am doing the best I can to create quality styles. I've styled a lot . No one has styed me. Would like to get that aspect of the game going.

• بس كيف نقدر نكون اصدقاء

• Am the same wen styled always give 3 stars,i like to be fair to others as well.

• I didn't the first time but always do now even though I rarely get styled

• I styled my friends a lot and always give 3 stars no matter what, but I rarely get styled back and wondering why honestly speaking I don't think I look that bad is it because I don't usually wear heavy makeup and went for coral style make up instead?. Even a level 13 had been styled much more than me and I'm currently level 40 can't deny it's disappointing :(
    For runaway I prioritize my friends except when they went against some particularly nice look.
    Please add @Colddara as your friend, I'd love to style you and give 3 stars if you would do the same. Thank you!

• @VickyLania said:
    I was wondering how you girls treat your friends in the game?
    Do you give them the few benefits available? Or do you treat them like anyone else?

I almost always vote on my friends on the runway, unless it's an unusually extraordinary gorgeous look they're up against.
    And I always give 3 stars when I've been styled, no matter what. Even if my stardoll is basically standing in just underwear and shoes, still 3 stars, because it's tickets for the runway and therefore a really good way to help each other out. Which is also why I don't think twice about removing friends that don't return the favour.

What do you think? Am I being too kind when I want to help my friends?

Ciao #VickyLania la penso anch'io come te e do sempre 3 stelle a chi mi veste, bisogna aiutarsi è questo il senso del gioco!

• bijou84bijou84 Stylista

I always give 3 stars too, and quickly give them. and i almost vote for my friends unless it's an extraordinnary outfit against them, but, i wonder if they always do the same for me, i noticed that i can only have 100 likes on the runway and got a full list of friends. I think it's time to make a clean up. I'm really too kind. @VickyLania how are you? Didn't hear about what we talk.

• VickyLaniaVickyLania Stylista

Sorry @bijou84 I forgot to reply. I am in the middle of a huge school assignment that's due on Friday and I've spent most of my time these past weeks preparing for it, I only get 7 days to write it.
    I don't use What's app, how about Messenger?
    And again, I'm occupied and then I'm good to go.

Good job girl., school and best results before everything else. I'm on messenger as Francoise Kenol. Take care

It will be when you can @VickyLania

• AltheaRoseAltheaRose Stylista

Yes I always give 3 stars and vote for them daily. I style my friends often so they get they benefits.