RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Runaway likes.

Hello.
I have a question. I entered in the latest news today and i saw i have earned 2034 likes from the runaway.
But as i wanted to collect them it was only over 400. (414 about etc)
And the amount of likes it s always about the same lately. 400 or 500 never over 1000.

Comments

• LinaLina Community Manager

We have fixed this issue now. Please let me know if the problem persists so that we can check it out! :)

• @Lina said:
    We have fixed this issue now. Please let me know if the problem persists so that we can check it out! :)

u never give ans of my ques but u r replying everyone accept me i wnt to know why

• sofia71sofia71 Stylista
    edited April 2017

@Lina thank you. I will let you know if the problem persists.☺

@Lina hello. I m sorry but it happened again.
    Today i had 2034 likes and wenn i collected them it was only 234.

@Lina hello. I think it works again wright. Thank you.☺

• Ciao, ho lo stesso problema di Sofia71! Prima riuscivo sempre a collezionare oltre i 3000 mi piace, adesso anche io non vado oltre i 400 mi piace, ma dalle notizie vedo sempre 2034 mi piace! Non capisco come fanno altre ragazze a collezionare anche 15.000 mi piace...

@Lina hello.
    I have a question. How it comes with so many downloads that i only become from runaway between 200 0r 500 likes?
    Is it because im not with Facebook conected etc?
    And today after the runaway was finished I should become 2034 likes. I only became 585 likes.
    Thanks for your help.

• togukawatogukawa Stylista

Eu queria que alguém concertar o jogo tem gentw ganhando sem pontos baixos tou passada com tudo isso jogo bugado ou deixaram sem ninguém

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

@togukawa
    Desculpa, não compreendemos a sua solicitação. Somente ganham aqueles que recebem o maior número de votos!

• GoaaaGoaaa Stylista

Hi, Today i had 2034 likes on the news and when i collected them it was only 481.
    This happens a lot and last month a can't get 1000 or more likes. The most i get is about 800 900 or less no matter how i dressed my dolls a can't get more likes.

• bijou84bijou84 Stylista

And this is has been going on for a few week. I got a few likes and it takes time

Hi @Goaaa,

It's possible that the system take a while to count and update the votes. In this case, it can display a number that is not the real number of votes. Normally, if you close and open the app, you can see it updated.

• togukawatogukawa Stylista

Olá.
    Eu tenho uma pergunta. Entrei nas ultimas noticias hoje e vi que ganhei 2034 curtidas da runaway.
    Mas como eu queria coletá-los, era apenas mais de 400. (414 sobre etc)
    E a quantidade de curtidas é sempre a mesma ultimamente. 400 ou 500 nunca mais de 1000

Hi
    why i don't figure on the top list i got 4069 likes today, what's wrong ??? Can you please help me???

Hey @bijou84,

There are very few positions in the top list. Possibly, other players had more likes?