RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Lost all of my friends!?!

Help! Somehow all of my friends are gone. I'm level 45 so I had quite a few. This is super frustrating. I have friends still styling me but when I start an event none of my friends are listed in the model selection. Please help!!

Tagged:

Comments

• KMFKMF Stylista

Ok my friends came back but now the Covergirl is missing. Won't load when I open the top list and isn't on my city screen or the news feed that was just added with the update. The news feed seemed irrelevant when I updated and has brought nothing but problems since! Should've spent more time adding clothes or new cities like EVERYONE has been asking for.

• LinaLina Community Manager

Is it still missing?

• KMFKMF Stylista

No, they came back thankfully! Thanks for the help!

• LinaLina Community Manager

I'm glad to hear that!

• Hi there. I'm having the same problem. I have a full list of friends (as I can't add anymore without deleting some), but when I start an event, none of my friends are available for me to style. So frustrating, as I'm on level 49 & up to now was enjoying the game. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks - Kittyknitter67