- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.
How do I level up?
If you want to level up in Stylista and unlock new feature and clothes, you need to show off your styles at Events.
Every Event has a dress code, which is shown by one or more of the Talent icons (Casual, Cute, Alternative and Chic).
Check the dress code, select a model that is a good match for that look (according to their Talent icons) and create a Style that also matches the dress code to get the best results.
Share your Event to Facebook or The Runway to increase your chance of rewards.
Once an Event has been started, it needs some time to complete. During this time, every vote you get on Facebook, or you get in the Runway, will increase your score! Finally, once the Event is done, your Style will gain recognition.
If it gains enough recognition (when the bar is filled) the Style will start Trending, allowing you to continuously collect rewards in the Studio over the next days. A style might need to be showcased at multiple events to start trending.
When your Style becomes a trend, you gain Fame. When you have enough Fame you will increase in level and talent points. Each time you level up the game will unlock something new for you to explore!!!