RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Hairstyle Issue

Hi.

There seems to be a problem with a few of the hairstyles. They sit too low on my dolls head. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else on here so I'm wondering if it's only an issue for me?

Comments

• It's just the way they were edited by Stylista. The Stardoll versions look better.

• SparklesSparkles Stylista
    edited December 2016

I really don't understand why couldn't they let them as they already were. They look so ratchet.

• Hi there
    No all of you the persons having issue about the hair should not be tens because i am here to share with you a legend website that have too much latest design including kids,males and females. You can checkout this site on mrkidshaircuts.com

• As all of you know there are a lots of type of people on earth.

Everyone has his own style for everything. If anyone life style

impress you,you follow that person and adopt his style. In these

life styles there is one important thing and that is the "Hair".
    It is not much easy to find all the hairstyles on one place but

i found a website that contains styles relating every person's

interest.
    A lots of people are here they are always looking for some

trendy hairstyles.
    You can visit website by clicking the given link.

[URL="https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/"]Kids Haircuts[/URL]