RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Interview to FashionCake

LinaLina Community Manager
edited September 2016 in General Discussion

Hi FashionCake,

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Your unique and adventurous style really caught our eye so we wanted to know a little bit more about you, the person behind the Stylista, so to speak!

Everyday, you push the limits and shock us with your look..we’re always thinking, what will you wear next! It’s exciting!

Ok, so let’s jump straight into the interview…

--What do you like best about playing Stylista?
I absolutely love creating cute outfits and looks, also experimenting with hairstyles and a makeup. It is so much fun!

--What’s your favorite store in Stylista?
Elite! I visit it every day to see if something cute has appeared.

--What’s your favorite item right now in Wardrobe on Stylista?
My black see through pants. I wish I had the see-through sparkly leggings I keep seeing on people but I never see them in the shops.

--Since you’ve been styled so many times, who’s your favorite Stylista who’s styled you?
Actually, I have not been styled that many times. Recently CandyGuns and Juliabjrnstrm have come up with some really lovely outfits.

--What advice would you give new players who want to make it to the Top List on Stylista?
It is simple - never skip a day!

--How would you describe Fashioncake’s style?
She is a chameleon. One day she is glamorous diva, the next she is a leather-rocking rebel.

--Do you have any styling advice or tips we can share with the Stylista community?
Be creative, bold and brave! Stylista is the place where you can unleash your wildest outfit dreams!

Also, remember that you sometimes can sneak items under items to fulfill the dress code criteria – I love doing it. It almost feels like cheating when you wear shorts under a dress ;)

Comments