RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

Even more countries now

LinaLina Community Manager

Good news! Stylista is available in these countries:
Greece
Romania
Netherlands
Croatia

Download it and get styling now :)

Tagged:

Comments

• WHAT NO WAY I AM DYING OMAGAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T BREATHE OMG MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN LISTENED THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM OMG

• Now I don't have to use APK anymore!! This is the best news i have ever got in a while! Thank you so much!

• LinaLina Community Manager

I'm so glad to hear you're so happy! Where are you, @saraaa?

• saraaasaraaa Stylista
    edited October 2016

@Lina In Romania :heart: I didn't think that we would get it this soon because it's a small country and I thought that big countries will get it first. :joy: I was thinking of proposing you to release it here too but I thought that you wouldn't mind do it because,again,it is a small country. :joy: But now that it's available I am really happy! Me and my friends are getting started for styling! Thank you again! This brought me so much joy! :kissing_heart: :blush: :heart:

• saraaasaraaa Stylista
    edited October 2016

P.S.: Now that I can play Stylista,I am paciently waiting for your newest game,Show Off :wink: :sweat_smile:

• Someone in Romania? Romanian anyone who knows?

• What does this site? I do not understand anything! Please ask a person to me or rectify the situation, if you can!

• saraaasaraaa Stylista

@AnaMaria1234 ce nu intelegi?

• LinaLina Community Manager

@AnaMaria1234 this is a Forum where you can talk with other stylistas about the mobile game Stylista. If you have questions, comments or if you just want to get in touch with other players, you are welcome to post here!

• BessBess Stylista

I need too get diamonds freely please answer me

• Add me guys : ) I'm still new at this autum21

• Does superstars play this game?? I read Barbadian singer's name present on the article
    Is tat true tell me

• togukawatogukawa Stylista

Poderia me ajuda lina muito tempo peco moedas de diamantes da muito erro poderia ta olhando parece que ninguém ver nada pra nos ajuda doll tokugawa

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Olá @togukawa,

Verificamos a sua conta e vemos que está recebendo os diamantes como recompensa, normalmente. Lembre-se que, você recebe 10 diamantes por votar em Beleza e 10 para Moda. Você também pode assistir aos vídeo de propaganda e receber diamantes. Porém, existe um tempo limite para que as recompensas em diamantes venham. Geralmente, são 24 horas. É necessário aguardar esse prazo.

• Muito obrigado é porque tem hora que quando eu assisto o video da erro ai ei não ganho os diamantes!