RULES & GUIDELINES

- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.

Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.

Have fun!

ERROR 200

The game gets stock and start all over!!!!!!

Comments

• Anche a me stesso problema...

• vocês tem quê ver o quê ta acontecendo com o meu jogo tem hora quê cai e buga começa do zero ai demora eu volta na minha conta

• ficar bugamdosai do jogo e começar de novo ai demora demas pra eu conseguir entrar na minha conta

• I am getting a message “oops! Something went wrong! Error code 2000” all over. Happens on the runway, when I’m supposed to be getting diamonds. It also happens when I try to submit looks, then just brings me to the city without the event running and I have to start a new one. Sometimes happens when opening the game too.

• I logged back in and the diamonds were in my account, so it doesn’t prevent me from getting rewards. But it does prevent me from submitting looks

• È la stessa cosa che
    Succede anche a me!

• julopesxjulopesx Stylista, Community Manager, Stylista Moderator English

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are having an issue with the app at the moment. We are working as fast as we can to fix it.
    Thanks for the patience.