- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.
This is really important for me.I have been thinking about it. I think I might like the old Stylista. I recently saw a video with it. I haven't tried it because I haven't got the occasion.The one in which we had energy limit,and it was all....more......exciting and fun...sometimes I get bored of the new version,all since I saw how the old one looked like.. I mean yes the Runway was a great idea,but that old minimalist version was a little bit more.......adventurous. Anybody agrees with me?