- Posts or comments that contain bad language, sexually graphic terms, abuse or bully other members are strictly forbidden.
- Posts or comments that contain SPAM or links to other websites are strictly forbidden.
- Posting discussions or comments that are unrelated to Stylista is discouraged and will be removed.
- Posts and comments that infringe the copyright of other websites, media and other members are strictly forbidden.
- Members who fail to follow these rules and guidelines will be deleted.
- Zoey and the Stylista community team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
Let’s make the Stylista community forum a fun and friendly place to be!
Be respectful and kind to other member’s opinions and posts. It’s okay to disagree, but please be polite and nice in doing so.
Why can't there be an option for using coins for getting more diamonds?
I was wondering how you girls treat your friends in the game?
Do you give them the few benefits available? Or do you treat them like anyone else?
I almost always vote on my friends on the runway, unless it's an unusually extraordinary gorgeous look they're up against.
And I always give 3 stars when I've been styled, no matter what. Even if my stardoll is basically standing in just underwear and shoes, still 3 stars, because it's tickets for the runway and therefore a really good way to help each other out. Which is also why I don't think twice about removing friends that don't return the favour.
What do you think? Am I being too kind when I want to help my friends?